Science, ecology, biology, predicitive spatial modelling and the joy of discovery with a focus on Australian Tarantulas and invertebrates

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 5 in the blogosphere

Well it has been a whole 5 days since I made the first post on this blog and we have just cracked 40 visitors. It is a lot of fun seeing the visitors light up on the maps in the sidebar! A big thanks to everyone who took the time to visit and especially to the people posting the two comments so far. My first overseas visitor was Azoreano Náufrago from Santa Maria, Portugal which I think is in the Atlantic Ocean somewhere and my second visitor was from the US. Woohoo!

I'll be adding some more human interest posts relating specifically to my tarantulas as well as the usual mix of reports on scientific advances and technology relating to biology. I wish you all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment